Jamf (March 2016 – Present)
Education Services Engineer
- Achieved Jamf CCT, CCA, CCE, CJA certifications
- Plan and deliver training classes to customer, prospects, and partners around world.
- Maintain an advanced level of knowledge of Jamf products, related technologies, and integration strategies.
- Manage logistical aspects and costs related to courses and services.
- Deliver additional Jamf professional services (e.g., JumpStart), marketing event presentations, conference talks (e.g., Apple events, JNUC) and sales visits as needed.
- Take an active role in the maintenance and development of additional curriculum, training offerings, and departmental processes
- Develop workflows and strategies for various use cases related to Jamf products
- Create clear, concise, and professional documentation for internal and external publications
WebMD, NYC (Sept 2014 – March 2016)
Lead Technical Support Engineer
- Manage a Desktop Services team providing strong leadership skills;
- Facilitate weekly meetings and help support team reach yearly goals;
- Manager of all JAMF Casper Administration using the JSS, Casper Remote, Composer, Recon and Imaging;
- Create Mac Images with corporate requirements and package software upon request and deploy to all systems;
- Facilitate training on Mac Systems troubleshooting for Desktop Services Team;
- Create Apple and Shell Scripts to automate operations and increase productivity;
- Troubleshoot user issues through Walk-Up, ACD Call System, and tickets in Zen Desk including System Administration Tasks;
- Manage multiple comprehensive projects utilizing time management guidelines;
- Place corporate wide mobile phone orders through AT&T or Verizon and oversee stock inventory;
- Promoted to Lead Desktop Support Engineer from Sr. Support Engineer within a few months of appointment.
Discovery Communications, NY (Dec 2013 – Sept 2014)
IT Technical Analyst
- Provide highest quality of technical support to the Discovery Corporate NY Office including support to executives;
- Handle and follow SLA requirements and manage tickets using ServiceNow Ticketing System;
- Work Directly with Mac Engineers to help deploy and manage Apple Devices and manage NY AST servers;
- Provide intuitive solutions using Apple technology in a corporate environment;
- Provide support using tools such as SCCM, ARD, JAMF Casper Management;
- Develop Apple Scripts to automate efficiency.
Apple Store, Upper West Side, NY (August 2011 – Dec 2013)
Apple Certified Genius
- Apple Certified Technician responsible for troubleshooting and repairing Apple devices (Macs and iPhones);
- Specialist in crowded/fast paced environments by utilizing multi-tasking skills;
- Participate regularly alongside management regarding new initiatives and mentor strategies to improve Genius Bar productivity;
- Mentor and orient new hires, facilitate staff development workshops;
- Support Apple teams with sales, inventory, visuals, and service parts;
- Note: ACSP and ACMT certified.
Freelance Web Design (Dec 2011 – Present)
Web Designer – https://tamoshanterpa.com
- Provide individual web design using CMS WordPress;
- Provide custom graphics using Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Proactively seek out new clients by utilizing social networking skills and marketing.
- Maintain and Support Online Pro Shop
Papaya Phones, Inc (May 2011 – Aug 2011)
- Prepared, managed and distributed Apple iOS phones for travel and use for tourists using Apple Configurator;
- Utilized a MDM solutions to organize and track all units;
- Compiled inventory analysis reports for the CEO.
SUNY, Oneonta Help Desk (January 2010 – May 2011)
Help Desk Support Consultant
- Provided technical assistance to users accessed by phone, walk-in, residence hall, classroom, or office;
- Assigned and logged call tickets using HEAT Power Desk (Front Range Solutions Software);
- Helped remove virus and spyware software from PC computers, to permit user to register to campus network.
CSDNET, Inc. (Summers 2008 & 2009)
- Assigned to Syosset, NY Central School District to maintain inventory of all old and newly purchased hardware;
- Create and Deploy custom images to fit specific environment using Norton Ghost;
- Oversight of daily records of all equipment changes and reporting directly to the head of the IT Department;
- Provide support for all teams by installing, maintaining and troubleshooting equipment used by the district;
- Managed the Summer Student help.
State University of New York at Oneonta
Bachelor of Science; Computer Art Major (May 2011)
Teacher Assistant, “Introduction to Computer Art”
Independent Study Program in Web Design